Rush Valley birding

Hi everyone,

Bob Bradley and I traveled to Rush Valley today.  We first started at the
Am. Fork Treatment place and found the Swamp sparrow with the help of Jack
Torrey.  We only saw it for a few seconds and could not get it to
reappear.  We then drove to James Walter Fitzgerald with Jack.  On the
road from Lehi, we found a Prairie Falcon.  On the road between Fitzgerald
and the town of Vernon, we found a gorgeous dark morph Ferruginous Hawk.
The Great Horned Owls are still at the church in Vernon.  Other birds of
note were a beautiful Golden Eagle and a Rough-legged hawk at the
intersection to Rush Valley.  Clover Springs was dead.  We saw one Juniper
titmouse and some scrub jays.  It was a nice warm day to be out birding.
Take care.

Tony Jones