Prairie Falcon

Greetings!

For the second time in three weeks, I saw a Prairie Falcon in the desert area west of Riverton/South Jordan.  Today, he was perched on a telephone pole on 11800 South about a quarter of a mile east of where the road Ts at U-111.  The last time he was on a pole at about 7800 South and U-111.  I don't know if there is just one falcon or two.  This general area has been terrific for hawk watching in the past, but between the mild weather and the ongoing selling and development of the fields, things are really starting to slow down.

Pomera