Long-tailed Duck

My dad and I were able to make a quick trip out to Saltair this afternoon. There was a female Long-tailed Duck hanging very close to shore about half way between Saltair and the marina. It was most easily viewed from the second pulloff. There was also the usual winter flock of gulls out on the mudflats containing Herrings of all ages, but nothing else of note. As always...

THE BEST OF GOOD BIRDING!!!

Colby

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf