request for more detailed information

Hi All.

I'm new to Utah and this listserve just since fall, so appreciate reports, as I use them to learn the area and look for species to add to my Utah list.

As a newcomer, it would be very much appreciated if more details were given as to locations and how to get to them.  I have books, but not all the places mentioned on the hotline are included.  I'm intrigued by the posting for juniper titmouse and bushtit by KC Childs today - could I ask you for more specific directions to this site?  I'd make the trip tomorrow.  Thanks so much!

It took 6 weeks for birds to find my feeders after I moved in to my new place, as no one else in the immediate neighborhood feeds.  One of my Christmas presents, besides the house finches, juncoes, etc. that have finally found my feeders, were a white-crowned sparrow and a ruby-crowned kinglet.  A real treat for this former northern Minnesota birder, where neither of these species would be expected this time of year!

Betsy Beneke
Perry - Box Elder County