More on Pink Floyd

Seeing the recent posting on Pink Floyd reminded me of an encounter I had
recently in Hawaii.  I was on a Hawaii Forest & Trails birding expedition
on the big island, when unexpectedly the subject of Pink Floyd came up.
I was talking with Dave and Elise Faike from Idaho, and it turns out they
have seen Pink Floyd on his summering grounds.  Since I have never heard
where Pink Floyd's went (although others of you may well have known) I
asked Dave to send me more exact information.  So just in case you're
interested, here's a quote from Dave's email.

"Looking at my maps, it appears the lake where PF over-summers is named
Lima Reservoir, just across the Idaho state line and into Montana.
Evidently, it has stayed there each of the last 6 summers.  Last spring,
we sighted it in one of the many lakes (ponds) that make up Camas NWR just
a few miles south of there."

Good birding to all--Amy Owen