Pink Floyd

Hi,

We just joined...live in Uintah County.  We'll pull out our records and
send some info on stypical sightings (like HARRIS'S SPARROW, ROSE-BREASTED
GROSBEAK, BLUE GROSBEAK, WHITE WINGED DOVE) at a later date.

Since we didn't see anything about Pink Floyd this winter in scanning the
web site, we just wanted to mention our experience for the record.

We were in SLC on 29 November 2002, and drove out toward Saltaire on the
frontage road.  Pink Floyd, the FLAMINGO that escaped from the aviary many
years ago, was with a flock of gulls about 7/10 of a mile west of
Saltaire, where some wood pilings stick up at the water's edge.  We first
looked at him with 10X binocs and a spotting scope at about 8:10 AM, then
proceeded westward along the frontage road toward the yacht basin. About
an hour later at 9:15 AM, he and the gulls were still in the same area.
We also saw a BARROWS GOLDENEYE, COMMON GOLDENEYE, BUFFLEHEAD, and some
MALLARDS in a small pond to the left of the frontage road near Saltaire.

Clay and Cliftia