Albino Starling

I was looking though Idaho's birdnet list and found this message.
had a strange looking starling at the feeder this morning, It has some albino
affect. Head/neck was normal color and changed at a distinct line where the
remainder of body was mostly white with scattered black feathers throughout.
The wings were mostly black or normal looking. Sure caused a stir at the
breakfast table till we figured it out. It came alone through other starlings
showed up later.

Russ Manwaring
Emmett, ID

I to have just seen a albino starling. It was setting on a powerline with
other starlings. It's back and wings were normal, but its belly and breast
where mainly white. The face was white with a eye line of black. I saw it
around 6000 South 1300 West

Jack Holley
955-7818