From: Utah Birds
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 6:48 AM
Subject: [birdnet] Forward: partial albino House Finch

Date: Thursday, December 05, 2002 at 07:32:06
Subject: Albino House Finch
Email_Address: tlrtalbot@aol.com

I saw what appeared to be a partial albino House Finch at my feeders on 12/4/02. The head, throat, upper back and uppper breast was white. There was a black spot in the ear area on the right side. It did not stay at the feeder long and I did not get a good look at its beak.

Les Talbot
4327 S. 2325 W.
Roy, UT 84076
731-4925