CBC's/support the website

The "Utah Birds" website lists information on 14 Christmas Bird Counts in (and around)Utah. We still need information on the following counts: Ogden, Bear River, Jordan River, Snake Valley, and Heber City. If you have information on these CBC's please send it in.

Commercial Message for the year:

If you're going to be buying books of any kind through Amazon.com, please go through the link on our website (or go through the website bookstore) and we'll get a percentage of the sale.

Due to the generosity and ingenuity of Weldon Whipple, the expenses for the web site are minimal (we're gettin' a great deal!). And everyone who works on the website is working for zippo, nada, nichevo, ei mitään absolutely nothing. We do, however, have some expenses and would appreciate you using the Amazon.com link if you're going to be ordering anything from Amazon.com anyway.

Thanks,
The utahbirds.org webmaster

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com