Farmington Bay

Hi All

It's been along time since I've been out birding. Yesterday though I was
able to go out with Frank Clawson we went to Kaysville to see if we could
see the blue jay. We didn't see him but we did see several steller's jays,
gold finches, house finches and juncos. We also went down to Farmington
Bay lots of buffel heads, pintails, green winged teal, mallards scaups,
goldeneyes, eared grebes, blue herons, one lone bald eagle, rough legged
hawks, harriers, song sparrows and the South American Orinoco goose that
was hanging out at Kaysville ponds last winter was at the first outlet to
the Great Salt Lake. he is really a beautiful goose. Also the other day I
had a very vocal gray catbird in my back yard in Woods Cross.

Good Birding Steve