Fwd: found property & owner found...

Dear Birders:
Thanks to whomever notified the Park Ranger about the scope lenses I found at the Mountain View Trailhead.  The rightful owner has been found in Tucson, Arizona!  Norman Sanker had been out to Antelope Island on July 21st and I found them on July 30th!  I love good endings:)
Happy Birding,
Kelley Holtman
Park City, Utah
--- Begin Message ---
Dear Kelly,

     I understand that you found a telescope on Antelope Island on one of you visits to the park.  I have since got a card from a Norman Sanker who lives in Arizona who lost some thing out here which sounds like it might be what you found.  Norman said he lost the items near Frary Peak and Mountain View Trailheads on the East Side Road.

    The items which he lost are : 2- telescope eyepieces, 1 1/4 inch barrels, 6mm orthoscopic (ortho) and 12.7 mm achromatic Ramoden (A.R.).  If these are the items please give him a call at (520)546-5187 or (520)623-9558.

     Also for future reference the park does have a lost and found and it works lke that of a police station.  If the item found is not claimed within 90 days, the person who found it can have it if they so like.  All the items are locked up in a safe until such time they are claimed or turned over to the finder.

Thanks again for letting us know that you did find these items.

Jeff Steele
Park Ranger

--- End Message ---