Talk about crazy yard birds

Last night around sunset I was getting in my car to head out for the night. Right then I saw a bird go running from the bushes. I first thought it was just a C. Quail. But a second look showed me that it was a CHUKAR!!! I live in a suburban neighborhood in Orem. I live near UVSC and the freeway. Quite a distance from the rocky foothills of the east side of the valley where the Chukars are normally found here in Utah County. I thought it could be an escaped bird, but no one close to me raises birds. Is it possible that a Chukar could be found this far down in the valley?? If you have any thoughts please e-mail me. I would like to have a Red Crossbill like Letitia had, but I will take a Chukar.

KC Childs

Do You Yahoo!?