Calling All Birders

"Conservation Project at Warner Ridge"

Now is your chance to do something positive!  Bob Douglas, Wildlife Biologist for the St. George Field Office, BLM , is in charge of a Conservation Project at Warner Ridge.  If you would like to help with this project, of making Quail Condos and placing them in an area where they will be used......  let us know.  We could use your help, and it would be a unique experience.

Quail Condo Construction (Quail Cover Sites)

Meet at BLM Offices in St. George at 7:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 10th.     Bring your own water and gloves.

For more information:  Bob Douglas, St. George Field Office
               435 688-3204 (work)
Or..... get in touch with Mairlyn Davis (435) 688-3278 (work)  or 673-0996 (home)

RSVP.... so we will know you are coming.

Bob Douglas is working with several interest groups to get the job done.
Red Cliffs Audubon
Quail Forever
Pheasants Forever
Native Plant Society