Antelope Island

- ------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C1F357.A602F300

Greetings!

Nothing so unusual to report from a trip to Antelope Island yesterday, =
but when it takes you an hour to bird the first 100 yards of the =
causeway you know it's going to be a good day.  My favorites were the =
Franklin's Gulls, Common Snipe by the marina, Green Tailed Towhee at the =
second pullout going toward the visitor's center and at Garr Ranch a =
MacGillivray's, Wilson's, Yellow and Yellow-rumped Warbler and a Lazuli =
Bunting.

Pomera

P.S.  One of the volunteers at Garr Ranch told me they are starting to =
poll birders on which species they saw.  This will allow them to give =
accurate information to visiting birders and update the list of "The =
Birds of Antelope Island." =20

- ------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C1F357.A602F300

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4522.1800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Greetings!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Nothing so unusual to report from a trip to Antelope =
Island=20
yesterday, but when it takes you an hour to bird the first 100 yards of =
the=20
causeway you know it's going to be a good day.&nbsp; My favorites were =
the=20
Franklin's Gulls, Common Snipe by the marina, Green Tailed Towhee at the =
second=20
pullout going toward the visitor's center and at Garr Ranch a =
MacGillivray's,=20
Wilson's, Yellow and Yellow-rumped Warbler and a Lazuli =
Bunting.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Pomera</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>P.S.&nbsp; One of the volunteers at Garr Ranch told =
me they=20
are starting to poll birders on which species they saw.&nbsp; This will =
allow=20
them to give accurate information to visiting birders and update the =
list of=20
"The Birds of Antelope Island."&nbsp; </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C1F357.A602F300--