Mill Creek Canyon

- --part1_1bf.c2364a.2a04dab6_boundary

I took my dog out for a walk this afternoon at Mill Creek Canyon. There were
very few birds out.  High lights Orange-crowned Warbler, Cooper's Hawk and
Gray Flycatcher. Both flycatchers and Warbler on that trail that leads from
Rattle Snake Gulch trail to Grandeur Peak Trailhead about halfway through it.
The Flycatcher were in the more open area by some junipers down the hill.
And some swallow or swift that I did not have a good look to ID it.

Ed

- --part1_1bf.c2364a.2a04dab6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#008000" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">I took my dog out for a walk this afternoon at Mill Creek Canyon. There were very few birds out.&nbsp; High lights Orange-crowned Warbler, Cooper's Hawk and Gray Flycatcher. Both flycatchers and Warbler on that trail that leads from Rattle Snake Gulch trail to Grandeur Peak Trailhead about halfway through it. The Flycatcher were in the more open area by some junipers down the hill.&nbsp; And some swallow or swift that I did not have a good look to ID it.<BR>
<BR>
Ed</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_1bf.c2364a.2a04dab6_boundary--