lazuli bunting

- --part1_43.abeb020.29ff5352_boundary

I was sitting reading my Bird World magazine at about 7:30 pm, and out on my
deck was a male lazuli bunting eating white millet seeds. I have been feeding
birds here for 20 years and never had one before. Anyone else have them come
to feeders? Jack

- --part1_43.abeb020.29ff5352_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#ff0080" SIZE=2>I was sitting reading my Bird World magazine at about 7:30 pm, and out on my deck was a male lazuli bunting eating white millet seeds. I have been feeding birds here for 20 years and never had one before. Anyone else have them come to feeders? Jack</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_43.abeb020.29ff5352_boundary--