Re: [birdnet] lazuli bunting

Cache Valley:

Jack,

Yes.  The lazuli Buntings visit our feeder almost every year.  They may
stay a couple of weeks then off they go to a little higher elevation to
nest.  I have had none yet this year, but saw one across town last night on
a feeder.  It seems that the first of May is about when they show up.  Enjoy!

James Lofthouse