Virginia's Warbler

- --0-1196762209-1020127395=:77277

Again, this possibly might be a common bird. But it is the first warbler I have seen this year besides the Yellow Rumped and Orange Crowned. I saw the Virginia's Warbler where you enter the Provo Airport Dike near the Provo River. It was in the Russian Olives on the south side of the road before you enter the dike. Also the CLAY CLORED SPARROW was where it has been reported. I ran into Milton Moody and Dana Green and we were all able to get really good looks at. Also the Great Egrets were still there.

KC Childs

Do You Yahoo!?
- --0-1196762209-1020127395=:77277

<P>Again, this possibly might be a common bird. But it is the first warbler I have seen this year besides the Yellow Rumped and Orange Crowned. I saw the Virginia's Warbler where you enter the Provo Airport Dike near the Provo River. It was in the Russian Olives on the south side of the road before you enter the dike. Also the CLAY CLORED SPARROW was where it has been reported. I ran into Milton Moody and Dana Green and we were all able to get really good looks at. Also the Great Egrets were still there. </P>
- --0-1196762209-1020127395=:77277--