Bonaparte Gulls

- --0-1733372394-1018974432=:64939

Not sure if I spelt the name of the Gull right, but I saw about six Bonaparte Gulls at Lincoln Beach in Utah County today. Despite all the snow down in that area there were plenty of birds. I saw Six Sandhill Cranes in the fields near Lincoln Beach. Also there were Avocets and Black Necked Stilts and Snowy Egrets out there. Also in the Sage Brush in the area there were plenty of Sage Thrashers and Vesper Sparrows. I saw all kinds of Swallows. I saw Violet Green, N. Rought Winged, Tree, and Barn. Franklins Gulls were out in the fields in the area as well.

KC Childs

Do You Yahoo!?
- --0-1733372394-1018974432=:64939

<P>Not sure if I spelt the name of the Gull right, but I saw about six Bonaparte Gulls at Lincoln Beach in Utah County today. Despite all the snow down in that area there were plenty of birds. I saw Six Sandhill Cranes in the fields near Lincoln Beach. Also there were Avocets and Black Necked Stilts and Snowy Egrets out there. Also in the Sage Brush in the area there were plenty of Sage Thrashers and Vesper Sparrows. I saw all kinds of Swallows. I saw Violet Green, N. Rought Winged, Tree, and Barn. Franklins Gulls were out in the fields in the area as well.</P>
- --0-1733372394-1018974432=:64939--