One last thing

- --0-274543942-1018974556=:10412

One last thing that I forgot to mention. I saw plenty of Brown Headed Cowbirds down at Lincoln Beach. These were the first ones I have seen this year. Lincoln Beach is in Utah County by the way.

KC Childs

Do You Yahoo!?
- --0-274543942-1018974556=:10412

<P>One last thing that I forgot to mention. I saw plenty of Brown Headed Cowbirds down at Lincoln Beach. These were the first ones I have seen this year. Lincoln Beach is in Utah County by the way.</P>
- --0-274543942-1018974556=:10412--