Band-tailed Pigeons back in SLC

- ------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C1E40A.D277FF90

Hi,
One Band-tailed Pigeon was in our yard today for about an hour today. He =
came to the feeder twice, but was very skiddish (any slight movement =
near the window sent him flying) and spent most of the time somewhat =
hidden in the pine tree. I was away last weekend, but my husband says =
two Band-tails were there on both Saturday and Sunday (April 6 & 7). =
That's a whole month earlier than last year. If these pigeons come back =
on a regular basis, I'll post an invitation to try your luck here.=20
Deedee O'Brien
Holladay, Utah

- ------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C1E40A.D277FF90

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>One Band-tailed Pigeon was in our yard =
today for=20
about an hour today. He came to the feeder twice, but was very skiddish =
(any=20
slight movement near the window sent him flying) and spent most of the =
time=20
somewhat hidden in the pine tree. I was away last weekend, but my =
husband says=20
two Band-tails were there on both Saturday and Sunday (April 6 &amp; 7). =
That's=20
a whole month earlier than last year. If these pigeons come back on a =
regular=20
basis, I'll post an invitation to try your luck here. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Deedee O'Brien</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Holladay, =
Utah</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C1E40A.D277FF90--