Sage Sparrow

- --0-213342270-1016147580=:87546

I went out to the Provo Airport Dike in Utah County. I just drove from the aiport, to the southwest extension. Along the dirt road here I saw a Sage Sparrow running on the road. There was also an American Pelican in the canal. First one this year. There were also about 20 Canvasbacks around, and plenty of Redheads. Also some Common Mergansers, and plenty of Cinnamon Teals. For being snowy and cold, looks like that spring is still on its way.

KC Childs

Do You Yahoo!?
- --0-213342270-1016147580=:87546

<P>I went out to the Provo Airport Dike in Utah County. I just drove from the aiport, to the southwest extension. Along the dirt road here I saw a Sage Sparrow running on the road. There was also an American Pelican in the canal. First one this year. There were also about 20 Canvasbacks around, and plenty of Redheads. Also some Common Mergansers, and plenty of Cinnamon Teals. For being snowy and cold, looks like that spring is still on its way.</P>
- --0-213342270-1016147580=:87546--