Tree Swallows, Ross's Goose, Hooded Merganser

- --0-245585778-1015747387=:46318

Eric Huish and I ran out on the airport dike around Utah Lake today. We saw 6 tree swallows fly by. Also one Hooded Merganser in the canal. Also saw some Ross's Geese out with some Snow Geese. Eric saw an American Avocet fly by as well. Looks like Spring is starting a little.

KC Childs

Do You Yahoo!?
- --0-245585778-1015747387=:46318

<P>Eric Huish and I ran out on the airport dike around Utah Lake today. We saw 6 tree swallows fly by. Also one Hooded Merganser in the canal. Also saw some Ross's Geese out with some Snow Geese. Eric saw an American Avocet fly by as well. Looks like Spring is starting a little.</P>
Try FREE <a href="$rd_url/tag/http://mail.yahoo.com/";>Yahoo! Mail</a> - the world's greatest free email!
- --0-245585778-1015747387=:46318--