Trumpeter or tundra?

I went to look for the swans Reed Stone reported at the Provo Boat
Harbour and saw them around 1pm (Fri 2.8).  These guys are always tricky
to I.D, mainly because they tend to stay too far to see clearly. I  went
as close as I could get and with my trusty scope I was able to see the
bill shape and the lore quite clearly. The lore was not  very yellow, but
was lighter than the rest of the bill, which was a little curved in
profile and rounded, not pointed on its border on the forehead. With
these markings, I would vote for tundra swan. Disappointing, I was hoping
for trumpeter. Thank you Reed for posting this. I needed a tundra anyway.
Go check them out and post your vote!  Hang on to your hats (and scopes)
out there. It's really blowing!    ~   Tuula