Tundra Swans

I saw the swans also. I Must have just missed Tuula.  I definitely saw
yellow lores on the adults and their bill shape looked like Tundra Swans.
The Immatures looked to have all dark bills but they didn't look any bigger
than the adults and I think their bill shape looked like Tundra also.  Also
there were 7 Bald Eagles out on the ice and 2 in a tree by the State park
entrance.  On the way back to work I stopped at Powel Slew and saw a Common
Moorhen and earlier today KC and I saw a Clarks Grebe at the Lindon boat
harbor.