follow up on redpoll

- --part1_180.11c3c94.2953d971_boundary

The bird was at my place of business. I would like to make sure it is going
to show up again. I will let everyone know as soon as I see it. The feeders
are ten feet from the sidewalk and any activity at all around them scares the
birds off for from fifteen minutes to a half hour. If it shows up anyone is
welcome to come see it but we will have to keep traffic down. I may have been
seen it for about a week and dismissed it as a pine siskin. We have a few
siskins that come around occasionally. I have between 50 and 100 american
goldfinches at once and they are real spooky.  Jack

- --part1_180.11c3c94.2953d971_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#ff0080" SIZE=2>The bird was at my place of business. I would like to make sure it is going to show up again. I will let everyone know as soon as I see it. The feeders are ten feet from the sidewalk and any activity at all around them scares the birds off for from fifteen minutes to a half hour. If it shows up anyone is welcome to come see it but we will have to keep traffic down. I may have been seen it for about a week and dismissed it as a pine siskin. We have a few siskins that come around occasionally. I have between 50 and 100 american goldfinches at once and they are real spooky. &nbsp;Jack</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_180.11c3c94.2953d971_boundary--