Birding Florida in December

My CBC wasn't in quite as an exotic a place as SteveCarr's did his count,
but it gave me a good group of life birds. (Marked with an * below.)
LocationWakodahatchee Wetlands, DelRay Beach, Florida.

Date: Dec. 14

Anhinga     5							*Eurasian Collared-Dove  9
Great Blue Heron  6					Belted Kingfisher  1
Snowy Egret  33						Red-bellied Woodpecker  8
*Tricolored Heron  18					Blue Jay  7
Little Blue Heron  9					*Fish Crow  19
Green Heron  18						Blue-gray Gnatcatcher  6
Black-Crowned Night Heron  2			Northern Mockingbird  16
*White Ibis  12						Yellow-rumped Warbler  45
*Glossy Ibis  45						Palm Warbler   36
*Woodstork  3						Common Yellowthroat  8
Blue-winged Teal  5					Northern Cardinal  4
Black Vulture   7						Red-winged Blackbird  42
Northern Harrier  1
Cooper's Hawk  1
*Red-shouldered Hawk  1
*Limpkin  1
Sora  24
*Purlple Gallinule  3
Common Moorhen  85
American Coot  93

Wakodahatchee is a relatively small wetlands area formed by using the
water from the Palm Beach county Water utilities Reclamation Facility.
The boardwalk is 3/4 mile long (just my size) built over the wetlands.  It
allows you to look down on the birds who go about their business as if you
weren't there.  I spent at least half an hour watching a Purple Gallinule from
about 10 feet away.

A friend and I spent 10 days birding Southern Florida; Tampa to the
Everglades, Atlantic Coast to the Guld of Mexico.. Hot! (at least 80 every
day).  Humid!!!  Some day 100 percent humidity and it wasn't raining.  Even
the Floridians were complaining.

Would someone tell me which if any of the following exotics found in the
Miami area are ABA countable?

Mitered Parakeet
Blue-crowned Parakeet
Yellow-chevron Parakeet