common redpoll

- --part1_de.1f926a44.2953b80a_boundary

I don't know how unusual a common redpoll is, but I have one at my feeder in
downtown SLC. It is at my niger seed feeder with about 60 american
goldfinches. I got a good look at it three times today and my wife verified
it.   Jack Binch

- --part1_de.1f926a44.2953b80a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I don't know how unusual a common redpoll is, but I have one at my feeder in downtown SLC. It is at my niger seed feeder with about 60 american goldfinches. I got a good look at it three times today and my wife verified it. &nbsp;&nbsp;Jack Binch</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_de.1f926a44.2953b80a_boundary--