Peregrine Falcon

I took my dogs for a quick walk this afternoon around 3pm at Murray City
Parkway.  Just north of the 5400 S. bridge there was a Peregrine Falcon
flying south over the river then it turned around over me and flew north
west.  I am kicking myself for not getting a picture of it flying so close.
Other Birds:
Lots of Robins, Starlings, White-crowned, Red-winged Blackbirds, Sparrows and
Mallards.  Few Magpies, Cedar Waxwings, Northern Flickers and one Kestrel.

Good Birding,
Ed