birder

Hey my friend is wanting to go birding with me. It
will be his first time ever going. Where is a good
spot around the Wasatch Front to take a new birder.
Somewhere that we will see a lot of variety and
beautiful birds to grasp his attention. Also if there
is anyone interested in going with me to help me out
it would be great. I am an alright birder, but more
help would be great. I would appreciate any ideas.
Thanks
KC Childs