Prairie Warbler at Quail Creek

The Prairie Warbler is still present at the Quail Creek Reservoir inflow
area.  I observed it mid-day today (9/30) near the Harrisburg Trailer Park
bridge foraging in the rabbitbrush along the stream.  It worked its way
downstream to the cove with the wooden boat docks.  The Chestnut-sided
warbler and the Clay-colored Sparrow were both observed late yesterday
afternoon by me and several others (Priscilla and Steve Summers, and the
remaining Salt Lake Birders (Donna, Carol and Letitia)). Both the warblers
are Immatures and the Prairie Warbler forages rather low in the willows and
shrubs, and pumps its tail incessantly.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can provide any additional
information.

Rick Fridell,
Hurricane, UT