Backyard Birding Festival-address to mail photos & yard lists

Address for snail mail of backyard bird photos and yard lists:
Backyard Birding Festival
c/o Deedee O'Brien
4527 S 2995 E
Holladay, UT 84117-4636

Repeat of request:
GSLA is having a "Backyard Birding Festival" on November 3rd, 10:00 - 2:00.
The point is 1. to encourage more people to get into birding by getting
started in their own yards, 2. to encourage greater participation in Cornell
Lab's Project FeederWatch that tracks changes in winter bird populations
(1999 data shows only 33 Utah participants!), and 3. to just do something
fun.

The event will include a Utah backyard birders' sharing corner. We are
looking for yard lists from as many birders as possible. Would be really
interesting for all to see what birds have actually been seen in backyards
in Utah. Would love to have lists from all Utah zip codes and habitat areas.
We would also like to have photos any of you have taken of your yard birds.
I will scan and return originals. Or you could send them to me via email.

Please share your yard lists, photos, and even your enthusiasm for birding
by dropping be the Festival and chatting awhile in the sharing corner. Thank
you.
Deedee O'Brien, 801-272-8060.