request for sharing of "yard lists" & backyard bird photos

- ------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C143A7.0EB61D20

GSLA is having a "Backyard Birding Festival" on November 3rd, 10:00 - =
2:00. The point is 1. to encourage more people to get into birding by =
getting started in their own yards, 2. to encourage greater =
participation in Cornell Lab's Project FeederWatch that tracks changes =
in winter bird populations (1999 data shows only 33 Utah participants!), =
and 3. to just do something fun.=20

The event will include a Utah backyard birders' sharing corner. We are =
looking for yard lists from as many birders as possible. Would be really =
interesting for all to see what birds have actually been seen in =
backyards in Utah. Would love to have lists from all Utah zip codes and =
habitat areas. We would also like to have photos any of you have taken =
of your yard birds. I will scan and return originals. Or you could send =
them to me via email.

Please share your yard lists, photos, and even your enthusiasm for =
birding by dropping be the Festival and chatting awhile in the sharing =
corner. Thank you.
Deedee O'Brien, 801-272-8060.

- ------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C143A7.0EB61D20

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>GSLA is having a "Backyard Birding Festival"&nbsp;on =
November=20
3rd, 10:00 - 2:00. The point is 1. to encourage more people to get into =
birding=20
by getting started in their own yards, 2. to encourage greater =
participation in=20
Cornell Lab's Project FeederWatch that tracks changes in winter bird =
populations=20
(1999 data shows only 33 Utah participants!), and 3. to just do =
something fun.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>The event will include a <STRONG>Utah backyard =
birders'=20
sharing corner</STRONG>. We are looking for <STRONG>yard lists =
</STRONG>from as=20
many birders as possible. Would be really interesting for all to see =
what birds=20
have actually been seen in backyards in Utah. Would love to have lists =
from all=20
Utah zip codes and habitat areas. We would also like to have photos any =
of you=20
have taken of your yard birds. I will scan and return originals. Or you =
could=20
send them to me via email.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Please share your yard lists,&nbsp;photos, and even =
your=20
enthusiasm for birding by dropping be the Festival and chatting awhile =
in the=20
sharing corner. Thank you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Deedee O'Brien, 801-272-8060.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C143A7.0EB61D20--