Bear River and Garr ranch

- ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C13D51.5AE09EC0

I just cannot sit still while I feel there are good birds out there to =
find.
There was quite a sparrow movement at Bear River MBR today.  I found =
large flocks of Sage, Brewers, Lark, White-crowned, and Vesper.  =
Typically you will see these but not in big flocks.  Fall is truly here.
Bear River is devoid of water.  One spot, the Southeast corner of the =
loop.  There I found a flock of Marbled Godwit (50) and three =
Long-billed Dowitchers.  Also some ducks out in the periphery water but =
too far to see (and identify in this plumage).  One Sage Thrasher and =
Loggerhead Shrike.

After Bear river, I went to Garr ranch again and found the Least =
Flycatcher.  I had all the traits that are some what reliable (are we =
ever really sure on just traits alone?).  I did hear a Chebek but did =
not see the bird that did it.  The bird I found to be the Least did not =
call while seen.
Other birds today:  Wilson's, Townsend's, Macgillivray's, Nashville and =
Yellow-rumped warblers, Cassin's vireo, Swainson's Thrush, Cordilleran =
flycatcher, White-crowned, Chipping Sparrow, Song sparrow, Ruby-crowned =
Kinglet, Western Tanager, Am. Goldfinch and Yellow-breasted Chat.

Tony Jones

- ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C13D51.5AE09EC0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I just cannot sit still while I feel =
there are good=20
birds out there to find.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>There was quite a sparrow movement at =
Bear River=20
MBR today.&nbsp; I found large flocks of Sage, Brewers, Lark, =
White-crowned, and=20
Vesper.&nbsp; Typically you will see these but not in big flocks.&nbsp; =
Fall is=20
truly here.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bear River is devoid of water.&nbsp; =
One spot, the=20
Southeast corner of the loop.&nbsp; There I found a flock of Marbled =
Godwit (50)=20
and three Long-billed Dowitchers.&nbsp; Also some ducks out in the =
periphery=20
water but too far to see (and identify in this plumage).&nbsp; One Sage =
Thrasher=20
and Loggerhead Shrike.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>After Bear river, I went to Garr ranch =
again and=20
found the Least Flycatcher.&nbsp; I had all the traits that are some =
what=20
reliable (are we ever really sure on just traits alone?).&nbsp; I did =
hear a=20
Chebek but did not see the bird that did it.&nbsp; The bird I found to =
be the=20
Least did not call while seen.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Other birds today:&nbsp; Wilson's, =
Townsend's,=20
Macgillivray's, Nashville and Yellow-rumped warblers, Cassin's vireo, =
Swainson's=20
Thrush, Cordilleran flycatcher, White-crowned, Chipping Sparrow, Song =
sparrow,=20
Ruby-crowned Kinglet, Western Tanager, Am. Goldfinch and Yellow-breasted =

Chat.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Tony Jones</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C13D51.5AE09EC0--