Black Phoebe SLCounty

Today I saw a Black Phoebe in the Mehraben Wetlands in
Draper. I was positive on this bird. There was no
mistaking. When you get to the parking lot, walk along
the boardwalk until it splits. Take the path that goes
straight. You will come upon a pond on your right
side, where I saw a Belted Kingfisher, keep straight
on the path. Till you come to the biggest pond with an
observation deck. I saw the Black Phoebe in the
Russian Olives on your south side. You could see him
from the observation deck.
KC Childs