Garr Ranch

- --part1_fb.197bec70.28cc4eae_boundary

       I was able to bird for a short time at Garr Ranch in the late
afternoon.  I saw many Wilson's warblers in many areas.  There was a
Townsends in the trees close to the restrooms and parking area.  There was a
breeding plumage black throated blue warbler between the damp streambed where
the waterthrushes have been and the north fence.  It was very active on the
ground and low on logs and bushes, but also went up in to the trees.  It was
last seen about 7 minutes until 6PM.

- --part1_fb.197bec70.28cc4eae_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>  &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I was able to bird for a short time at Garr Ranch in the late
<BR>afternoon. &nbsp;I saw many Wilson's warblers in many areas. &nbsp;There was a
<BR>Townsends in the trees close to the restrooms and parking area. &nbsp;There was a
<BR>breeding plumage black throated blue warbler between the damp streambed where
<BR>the waterthrushes have been and the north fence. &nbsp;It was very active on the
<BR>ground and low on logs and bushes, but also went up in to the trees. &nbsp;It was
<BR>last seen about 7 minutes until 6PM.</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_fb.197bec70.28cc4eae_boundary--