Purple Martin

I am passing on a message of a Purple Martin in Utah
County. Sid Hatch saw it. I am going tomorrow to find
it. It was seen on the Skyline Drive South of the
Trucker Truck stop up Spanish Fork Canyon. We are
going tomorrow if anyone would like to come feel free.
We are leaving from the Park and Ride at Center Street
in Orem, and I-15. We are leaving at 4:45 in the
morning. Me ( KC Childs ) and Eric Huish are going, we
have room for three people. Just show up, or call if
you have any questions, 487-8023
KC Childs

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/