CASSIN'S SPARROW

- ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C0E3A4.CF8DEAE0

While conducting an early Breeding Bird Survey this morning ( May 23 ) I =
located a CASSIN'S SPARROW in the west desert near the Nevada border in =
Millard Co. I first heard the bird then tracked it down and got several =
looks at it as it would fly up and give it's song. This was between 5:45 =
AM and 6:15 AM. This area is south of Gandy and is best reached by =
taking Highway 50-6 west toward Ely and turning north on the dirt road =
toward Gandy just before reaching the Nevada border. Follow this road =
12.7 miles . I have marked the spot with an old tire and a wooden stake =
with an orange flag. The CASSIN'S SPARROW was about 100 to 150 meters =
west of the road where the greasewood  gives way to lower more sparse =
desert scrub.  Terry Sadler

- ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C0E3A4.CF8DEAE0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>While conducting an early Breeding Bird Survey this =
morning (=20
May 23 ) I located a CASSIN'S SPARROW in the west desert near the Nevada =
border=20
in Millard Co. I first heard the bird then tracked it down and got =
several looks=20
at it as it would fly up and give it's song. This was between 5:45 AM =
and 6:15=20
AM. This area is south of Gandy and is best reached by taking Highway =
50-6 west=20
toward Ely and turning north on the dirt road toward Gandy just before =
reaching=20
the Nevada border. Follow this road 12.7 miles .&nbsp;I have marked the =
spot=20
with an old tire and a wooden stake with an orange flag. The CASSIN'S =
SPARROW=20
was about 100 to 150 meters west of the road where the greasewood&nbsp; =
gives=20
way to lower more sparse desert scrub.&nbsp; Terry=20
Sadler</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C0E3A4.CF8DEAE0--