Band Tailed Pigeons and Uintahs

<forwarded by the webmaster>

     Hey I saw the Band Tailed Pigeons on Wednesday in
the same place along the tracks, they were eating corn
along the tracks. I counted 21 of them.

     On Tuesday we hiked up the North Fork of the
Provo River in the Uinta Mountains. We saw 17
different birds. We saw Ruby and Golden crowned
kinglets, Green Tailed Towhees, Western Tanager,
Lincolns Sparrow, the Lincolns was a new bird for me.
Also seen was a Warbling Vireo.

KC Childs

http://auctions.yahoo.com/