backyard birding

Especially to Jim and Judy.

It is always interesting to see what comes to visit us at home.  Newcomers
here this week.  Lazuli Bunting,  Yellow Rumped Warbler,  Cowbird,  White
Crowned Sparrow.  The White Crowned Sparrow and the Yellow Rumped Warbler
usually travel through this time of year, and we only see them once or
twice then they are gone.
The Buntings usually hang around for a week or so and feed at the feeder,
then move to a little higher country to nest.  The cowbirds hang around all
summer, and will gobble sunflower seeds as long as I will put them out.  :)

Thanks for sharing your backyard sightings.

cul

jl

James Lofthouse