Another NPO

A trash bird NOT!

This morning, when leaving for work, I found a Northern Pygmy Owl in
the tree in my front yard.  It seemed nervous when I looked at it, so
it
may not stay.  I live at 917 East 2730 North in Provo.  The easiest way
to get there is to go to the Provo Temple, then turn north on 930 East,
the road that goes between the Temple and the overflow parking lot,
then when you  come to the end of the road (which is at Milton Moody's
house), you back up one house.  Good luck finding it.

Robin Tuck