Pink Floyd

- ------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C08AFE.A47F3420

Hi Everyone,
I went out to Saltair and the Marina after work this afternoon, hoping =
to find the female Hooded Merganser.  No such luck, but just east of =
Saltair I saw Pink Floyd out in the water!  I had tried to locate him a =
couple of times when he had been spotted earlier, without success, so it =
feels good when I stumbled upon him!
Couldn't locate the hoodie, but in amongst the hundreds (more likely =
1,000's!!) of shovelers I did locate a Thayer's Gull, a Common =
Goldeneye, a Green Winged Teal, and a Pied Billed Grebe.
At the first water area west of 7200 West I also found about 30 Northern =
Pintails.
I also located a question bird.  Do Yellowlegs legs go orange in the =
winter?  I found a bird on the east side of the road, opposite the pond, =
that looked like a Yellowlegs (Lesser?) but it had legs that were =
definately orangish.  It had a long, slightly upcurved black bill, and =
brown mottled body, slightly darker wing tips.  Any suggestions?  Would =
Yellowlegs be migrating back already?

Bruce Robinson

- ------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C08AFE.A47F3420

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi Everyone,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I went out to Saltair and the Marina =
after work=20
this afternoon, hoping to find the female Hooded Merganser.&nbsp; No =
such luck,=20
but just east of Saltair I saw Pink Floyd out in the water!&nbsp; I had =
tried to=20
locate him a couple of times when he had been spotted earlier, without =
success,=20
so it feels good when I stumbled upon him!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Couldn't locate the hoodie, but in =
amongst the=20
hundreds (more likely 1,000's!!) of shovelers I did locate a Thayer's =
Gull, a=20
Common Goldeneye, a Green Winged Teal, and a Pied Billed =
Grebe.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>At the first water area west of 7200 =
West I also=20
found about 30 Northern Pintails.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I also&nbsp;located a question =
bird.&nbsp; Do=20
Yellowlegs legs go orange in the winter?&nbsp; I found a bird on the =
east side=20
of the road, opposite the pond, that looked like a Yellowlegs (Lesser?) =
but it=20
had legs that were definately orangish.&nbsp; It had a long, slightly =
upcurved=20
black bill, and brown mottled body, slightly darker wing tips.&nbsp; Any =

suggestions?&nbsp; Would Yellowlegs be migrating back =
already?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bruce =
Robinson</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C08AFE.A47F3420--