No Subject

On the third try finally found the Eurasian Wigeon in good light amidst the
hundreds of American Wigeons at the East Bay ponds, a beautiful bird well
worth going out of one's way to find. Also saw nine Wood Ducks at the
publicized site in West Provo including three really spectacular males in
prime breeding plumage. Any male Wood Duck is a beauty to behold but these
take the prize! The Varied Thrush continues to elude me whether looking here
in Utah in suggested spots or in the Northwest.  One does see lots of Robins,
though! And so goes this capricious hobby we pursue!          Hugh Gillilan