Swans at Mona Reservoir

- ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C07E6B.02B83140

There were 15 swans on the southern end of Mona Reservoir this =
afternoon.  13 were adults and 2 were grey immatures.   I got as close =
as I could but was unable to see their faces close enough to tell =
whether they were tundra or possibly trumpeter swans.   It was fun to =
watch them play on the ice. =20

There has been good raptor watching here also.  In the last week we have =
seen:  3 rough-legged hawks, 2 bald eagles (1 adult, 1 immature), an =
immature golden eagle in town,  ferruginous hawks including one dark =
morph and a prairie falcon.

- ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C07E6B.02B83140

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>There were 15 swans on the southern end =
of Mona=20
Reservoir this afternoon.&nbsp; 13 were adults and 2 were grey=20
immatures.&nbsp;&nbsp; I got as close as I could but was unable to see =
their=20
faces close enough to tell whether they were tundra or possibly =
trumpeter=20
swans.&nbsp;&nbsp; It was fun to watch them play on the ice.&nbsp; =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>There has been good raptor watching =
here=20
also.&nbsp; In the last week we have seen:&nbsp; 3 rough-legged hawks, 2 =
bald=20
eagles (1 adult, 1 immature), an immature golden eagle in town,&nbsp;=20
ferruginous hawks including&nbsp;one dark morph and a prairie=20
falcon.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C07E6B.02B83140--