Varied Thrush still there!

Saturday, Jan. 13, 2001
Thanks to Tuula Rose, I saw the Herring Gull and Glaucous Gull at the
Utah Lake State Park's boat harbor.  Several Bald Eagles,
Rough-legged Hawks, and Northern Harriers were in the vicinity.

Sunday, Jan. 14, 2001
At 1640 South in Provo near the railroad tracks, while parked in the
parking lot, and sharply at 5:05 pm the Varied Thrush appeared for a
minute, disappeared, then popped-up again for another minute.  It was
high in the trees both times.  Thanks to the lightning from the
setting sun, Bonnie Williams and I got a great look.  The Great
Horned Owl is still there.

Alton Thygerson