UCB Meeting reminder

If you are planing on participating in the Provo CBC please come to the Utah County Birders meeting tonight (Dec 14). Even if you're not able to participate in the Christmas Bird Count (Dec 17) it will be a fun meeting. We will have a power point presentation on the winter birds of our area and how to tell similar species apart.

    Meet at 7:00 PM in the Bean Museum Auditorium on the BYU Campus.