Field trips

Hi all,
Here are the scheduled fieldtrips for September 2005, and some dates to
circle for October:

Saturday Sept. 10th,  8:00 am  -   Warbler Bird Walk at Provo River
Walkway
Meet at the parking closest to the boat harbour. Use 620 N from Geneva
Road,
Center St. is closed due to bridge repair.

Saturday Sept. 24th,  8:00 am   -   Meet at Rock Canyon Trailhead Park at
the mouth of Rock Canyon.
We'll divide into teams by the carload to have a contest for most species
in half a day. Back by noon for
a picnic at the pavillion. Bring some food.

Sunday October 9th is the date for the nationwide Big Sit and Eric is
going to register our Club Team. He will pick a spot somewhere on the
Airport Dike and everyone is invited to join for the whole day or any
part of it. More details to follow.

Save Saturday October 22nd for a field trip. We'll decide what to chase
when we get closer to the date and see what migrants are around.

Also, consider coming to the UOS conference in Logan Sept.16-18 and
joining for the field trips led by the experts up north.  The links to
the info are on our website.
Good birding   ~   Tuula
Ps. Call me or e-mail me if you want to share motel at the conference Fri
and Sat.