UCB Meeting/Field Trip Reminder

I'd like to remind everyone that the UCB are meeting at a different time a place for this months meeting.

JULY MEETING:

Wednesday, July 13th.

Evening Birding up Payson Canyon - Meet at 6:30 PM at Payson Canyon City Park (AKA Beer Can Flats). The Park is on the left side of the road near the mouth of Payson Canyon (Big parking area between the canyon road and the river). We will enjoy an evening of visiting and birding, likely continuing after dark in search of owls. Everyone should come prepared (e.g., water, snacks, jacket, rain gear, small flashlight, repellent, etc.).