Field trips

Hi all,
I'm excited about a new year, new lists, and hopefully lots of new birds
too. In our UCB planning meeting we decided to schedule two Saturday
trips per month, most likely the second and fourth Saturdays. I'll be
leading some of them, for others, I'll be asking for help from any of you
willing to do so. In addition, K C is continuing to schedule shorter
walks and tours close by, some during the weekdays.

The first trip: Saturday, Jan 15th,  8:00 am.

Meet in front of the Provo Temple,  parking in the street.  We'll tour
the local cemeteries starting at  East Lawn and working south to
Springville. Target birds: Jays, nuthatches, kinglets, juniper titmouse,
evening grosbeak, red crossbill, woodpeckers (if time permits, we'll go
and get the Lewis'  east of Salem). Back in the early afternoon.

Jan - Feb - March  schedule will be in the newsletter. If you have ideas
about  exciting  NEW places to bird in Utah, let me know. Let's explore.
See you Saturday   ~   Tuula