No Broad-winged Hawk this morning

Greetings,
Mike Monson and I went down to the airport dike to see if we could get
a good like at the hawk he saw yesterday.  Couldn't find it.  According
to Mark Stackhouse it would be a very unusual sighting for a
Broad-winged Hawk any where in the US this time of year.  It's always
good to checkout  birds that look unusal though.  Good way to get
yourself out of the house  and looking around -- turned out to be a
pretty warm (about 40 degree) morning. We did see a Bald Eagle,
Red-tailed Hawk, Northern Harrier along the dike road and  some Herring
Gulls and a Thayre's Gull at the Utah Lake State Park.

Have a good day,
Milt

http://mail.yahoo.com